Credits to Completorium contributors
The site has grown quite big in a short time. It wouldn't be possible without the help of several people, whom I would most sincerely thank here:
- First and foremost, thanks go to Bogusław Krawczyk here who sequenced a lot of music and acted as the co-owner of this site for a couple of years in the past. Without his energy and input the site could not have grown as big as it did in relatively short time.
- Stephen Lloyd supplied his own transcription of Rohaczewski's Crucifixus Surrexit, T. Szadek's Kyrie and a few biographies
- Piotr Zbrozinski sent several motets in MIDI format
- Big thanks to Monika Fahrnberger for texts, biographies, music sheets and lots of positive energy!
- I received really professional help from Michał Małecki. Michale, czekam na następne! ;)
- Michał Behr supplied a decent collection of music scores and laboriously typed in a number of pieces published here. Good work, and thank you!
- Piotr Kasprzyk provided G.G.Gorczycki's Missa Brevis in MIDI format, as well as some music sheets. Thanks!
- Big thanks to AZM's conductor, Krystyna Krzyżanowska-Łoboda for some very interesting scores.
- From Grzegorz Groborz I received Gorczycki's Dignare me laudare te, for which I give thanks as well.
With friends like this, there is nothing you can't accomplish...
Back to the Editorial